Use this link from your computer to Join a Zoom Meeting.
Meeting ID: 814 4176 7866
You can call into hear any meeting using this information:
Phone Number 1-301-715-8592
Theme – Presidents Choice “The Fall Garden”
Image Time Limit – Capture Date October 19, 2020 or after
Submission Deadline: December 9, 2020 11:45pm
For this assignment, a successful image will capture
1) a garden, defined as
- a plot of ground where herbs, fruits, flowers, or vegetables are cultivated;
- a rich well-cultivated region, like a farm;
- a container (such as a window box) planted with usually a variety of small plants; or
- a public recreation area or park usually ornamented with plants and trees.
2) in close up or with a wider view,
3) to show its plants, and their shapes and textures, maybe it's harvest or produce, maybe getting it ready for winter, maybe including its other inhabitants like birds and insects,
4) with the colors, light and mood of the season.
This is not a fall foliage assignment!
Click to Submit Entries text -->Submit My Entries
Judge: Bobbie Brittingham
She is a Garden Club of America Accredited Flower Show Judge and a National Garden Clubs Master Judge, covering design, horticulture and photography. Bonnie is an Eastern Shore native who has practiced photography for many years.